Ed & his inner demons #3 Ed & his inner demons #3

Great.

Clean animations, decent voice acting, and a relatively cohesive story. The jokes were pretty funny and it was all around great! Keep it coming!

Harry The Harasser Harry The Harasser

Very well done

Though I didn't personally find this flash humorous, I see that you have quite a bit of talent, but artistically, and creatively. I distinctly thought of Ren & Stimpy when I watched this, if only for the music, and for some of the wackier facial expressions. All in all, I say that this is a great flash. I certainly hope to see more from you in the future. Kudos, Good Sir!

=aDarknessInApril= =aDarknessInApril=

Beautifully done.

That was very well done. I was a bit wary watching this movie initially, but my fears soon abated. It was amazing. Now i'm going to go check out all your other flashwork. Cheers!

Cure The Scurvy Pirates! Cure The Scurvy Pirates!

Well...

This wasn't really a game. More like a lesson on which items prevent scurvy or cure scurvy. All in all, there was minimal animation, but some decent illustrations. The game wasn't broken, and the choices were rather easy to make once you understand what scurvy is and how to treat it. *Hint, use a food item, like lemons, carrots, limes, oranges, strawberries, or steak."

3/5
5/10

Megaman X RPG: Chapter 1 Megaman X RPG: Chapter 1

Great game

I really enjoyed it. The graphics were decent and the story was amazing. On a side note... Benning? So you're 11B or what? Personally I'm heading to Ft. Knox for my BCT. 19D CAV SCOUT! Good luck and I hope you like to run...

Muffin Dating Sim Muffin Dating Sim

A truly deep and engaging sim

I must say, sir, that your action scripting is quite top notch! Truly, the nuances of this game will be lost on lesser men, but not I! Oh no, Not I!!! I truly hope to see more of such masterful works.

Sidorio responds:

I must agree with you. I am something of a god.

Throwdown Throwdown

Woooow!

I've heard a few beats along the same line, but this one is better than most. Its got such a good feel to it, I can't describe it, but it makes me happy! Keep this coming, I really dig it.

Unforgotten Hero Unforgotten Hero

Very good!

5/5
10/10
Very good. The snare around the middle was genius. Gave it an almost militaristic farewell feeling. I loved it.

Dimoria responds:

Really was the idea ;D

Rucklo - Chiptune Jingle Bells Rucklo - Chiptune Jingle Bells

Pwnage

I generally dig chiptunes. This one is of a better caliber than most that i've heard. Very solid work.