Cure The Scurvy Pirates! Cure The Scurvy Pirates!

Well...

This wasn't really a game. More like a lesson on which items prevent scurvy or cure scurvy. All in all, there was minimal animation, but some decent illustrations. The game wasn't broken, and the choices were rather easy to make once you understand what scurvy is and how to treat it. *Hint, use a food item, like lemons, carrots, limes, oranges, strawberries, or steak."

3/5
5/10

Megaman X RPG: Chapter 1 Megaman X RPG: Chapter 1

Great game

I really enjoyed it. The graphics were decent and the story was amazing. On a side note... Benning? So you're 11B or what? Personally I'm heading to Ft. Knox for my BCT. 19D CAV SCOUT! Good luck and I hope you like to run...

Muffin Dating Sim Muffin Dating Sim

A truly deep and engaging sim

I must say, sir, that your action scripting is quite top notch! Truly, the nuances of this game will be lost on lesser men, but not I! Oh no, Not I!!! I truly hope to see more of such masterful works.

Sidorio responds:

I must agree with you. I am something of a god.

How to make a scary flash How to make a scary flash

not really a game

More like an interactive tutorial, without the interactivity. It was a good idea, but it wasn't necessarily executed well. Perhaps adding more information about Flash, or adding a bit more interactivity would have helped. Keep trying, mate.