Ed & his inner demons #3 Ed & his inner demons #3

Great.

Clean animations, decent voice acting, and a relatively cohesive story. The jokes were pretty funny and it was all around great! Keep it coming!

Harry The Harasser Harry The Harasser

Very well done

Though I didn't personally find this flash humorous, I see that you have quite a bit of talent, but artistically, and creatively. I distinctly thought of Ren & Stimpy when I watched this, if only for the music, and for some of the wackier facial expressions. All in all, I say that this is a great flash. I certainly hope to see more from you in the future. Kudos, Good Sir!

=aDarknessInApril= =aDarknessInApril=

Beautifully done.

That was very well done. I was a bit wary watching this movie initially, but my fears soon abated. It was amazing. Now i'm going to go check out all your other flashwork. Cheers!

Fatherly Bonds Fatherly Bonds

Whoa

That was awesome! I Really liked how you made the whole movie like double dragon and used the audio from it. Animation was smooth and clean, humor was decent... perfect score mate!

Waldo's Bogo Exodus Waldo's Bogo Exodus

Esoteric.

I have to say, that was incredible. The entire time I was watching it I kept thinking of Pink Floyd's "The Wall". I think it was amazingly done. I can see that you spent a lot of time and effort making it. I enjoyed it tremendously. Bravo, chap. Bravo indeed!

The Protomen - Unrest The Protomen - Unrest

Screw the haters...

THAT WAS AWESOME!
I love Protomen, that was one of the best music video flashes i've seen.
Seriously do more, PLEEEEEASE.

Alfred Christ Alfred Christ

To all who are offended by this...

Grow up. This is a free speech forum, If this guy wants to make a flash portraying Jesus as a dog, then he bloody well can. If you're offended by this then you're a moron.

As for this flash, I love it, it's funny and i think it does a good job of stirring up the masses.
Sure, the animation may not be perfect, and the images are bad quality, but it's still funny.

Again, Christians, Grow up. Get over it. Or go kill yourselves. I don't care.

Bowja From His Cashle Bowja From His Cashle

GREATEST THING EVER!!!!

I'm so goddamn drunk right now, and that was the funniest thing i've ever fucking seen. I have tears in my eyes from laughing so hard. You rock so fucking hard man.
The voice acting was amazing.

So Happy Together So Happy Together

Haha

That was pretty funny. However, the animation was lacking... Work on that, and you'll produce some pretty good work!

Frohe Weihnachten Frohe Weihnachten

Sehr Toll

Das ist sehr sehr toll!

TheSpicanator responds:

Ja?
Ich denke das ist sehr gut.
danke für den Bericht