Doodle Battle Doodle Battle

Brilliance

5/5 10/10! That was sheer brilliance.... Hahaha, "rabble rousers". Amazing quality work. :D

Another Zombie SG Another Zombie SG

Very well put together

I'm always a fan of quality Zombie work, and while this was certainly not the best I've seen, it's very far from the worst. I really liked the fact that you broke everything down into groups and subgroups, but a menu system would have streamlined the experience much more. And maybe switching up the images you used would have added some variety instead of Dead Rising and Romero imagery. There's plenty of quality work on Teh Interwebz. Anyway, good luck in the future and keep it coming!

MrAids responds:

Thanks for the suggestions!

I'll definitely be incorporating an interactive menu, so viewers don't have to read everything, they can just select what they wish to read from the menu.

And I tried to use images from as many different zombie sources as possible, but I couldn't use any from L4D, or 28 Days/Weeks, since the zombies were all fast moving. Although I might be able to squeeze in some images where they just look like zombies, instead of fast angry people.

Cpt Falcon Checkup Cpt Falcon Checkup

Captain Falcon was Lumpy...

But aside from that, great animation, great sound. Rather short, but it conveyed its message well. Good stuff.

tWHYlight tWHYlight

Haha

Epic. Good stuff mate.

There She Is!! final step There She Is!! final step

Beautiful.

This was an amazing piece of work. The music was fantastic, by the way.